Fix Pink Lines & Dead Pixels On Phone: If there are pink lines or abnormal dots on the screen, they would be stuck or dead pixels. Having a couple of dead pixels is not unusual but you notice it all the time, it can be an indication of a problem.
Troubleshooting Pink Lines and Dead Pixels on Phone.
There are many troubleshooting methods to help you to fix it. Follow the below-proven methods to solve the pink line problem.
Restart Your Device: Screen pink lines and dead pixels may appear on some devices. The first thing to fix the problem is simple: Restart your device. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds and then select the Restart icon so that your device will be restarted.
For different devices, the duration for restart will get differ. Some devices take 30 seconds to finish the restart process. Once the device is ON make sure to check whether the pink lines are visible again on the screen.
Updating The Software: In many cases, Android users will not think to update the device to get rid of this problem. Installing apps and updating them frequently will prevent pink line issues in future. Always update your device if there are any updates available.
Steps to update the software
- On your device, navigate to and open Settings.
- Swipe and then tap Software Update or System Updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for software updates. If an update is available it will begin downloading, though you may need to tap Download Now on some devices.
- Make sure there is enough space at least 50% on the phone or device for downloading the software. If your phone or tablet doesn’t have enough storage space, you can clean up your storage with device care.
Method 3 :
Check For Unknown Apps:
All apps on the device are not equally secured. If the pink lines or dead pixels appear on the device screen after installing some new application then delete that installed app and check whether it fixes the problem. Try for the safe mode, if you are not sure whether the app is safe or not, you can run the safe mode on the device. This would help the device block all third-party applications.
Read Also: How To Activate Paytm Wallet
This is one of the possible ways to fix the problems. You have to remove all the device software, it is called a Factory Reset. In this, it erases all the updates of the software so that the device turns to its factory state. This way is the most effective process to fix the troubleshooting of pink lines and dead screens if it occurs mainly through any glitches that occur during development.
Using Pixel Fixing App:
Steps To Install Dead Pixel App:
- Open the Play Store.
- Type ‘Dead Pixel’ in the search board. The list of dead pixel apps will be listed.
- Select ‘Pixel deduct and Fix app’ from the list.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the app you choose.
- Open the ‘Pixel deduct and Fix app’ which is installed.
- Look for a button that says something like Check for Dead Pixels or Detect Dead Pixels. If the app finds a dead pixel, it’ll let you know and give you the option to fix it.
- Fix the dead pixel. Look for a button that says something like Fix Dead Pixel or Fix Pixel.
- Check for dead pixels again. After the app is finished, make sure to run the detection function again to make sure the issue is corrected.